Thursday, June 28, 2012

iPad pillow

Okay, so I recently got a request on Etsy for an iPad pillow. I had been meaning to whip up a pattern for quite some time, but since I just got done studying as an exchange student for the past 6 months, I haven't found the time.

Well, that changed today! And let me tell you, making the pattern was a serious pain in the a**!! I couldn't just enlarge the iPod pillow and call it good because if you make 4 equilateral triangles for the entire thing, you get a bulky, heavy, cumbersome iPad pillow. So, taking this into account, I had to rethink the dimensions. You will see what I mean when I post the pattern . . . hopefully I will succeed in making it easy for you!

I will post a tutorial and a PDF pattern soon. Making the pattern yourself will cause you a lot of grief! Or maybe I just made it too complicated . . . who knows!


No comments:

Post a Comment